Aviva Investors est la dénomination commerciale de la branche de gestion d’actifs du groupe Aviva, l’un des plus importants assureurs mondiaux. Représentée dans 14 pays et comptant plus de 1400 salariés, Aviva Investors gère plus de 395 Mds € d'actifs au 30/04/2019 sur une large gamme de produits et de solutions d’investissement. Aviva Investors offre les avantages d’une dimension internationale combinée à des savoir-faire locaux. Cette organisation nous permet d’exploiter au maximum les opportunités locales pour en faire bénéficier nos clients, au travers de performances d’investissement solides et de produits innovants. Les équipes locales s’appuient sur des services de qualité fournis par des équipes globales basées dans le monde entier.
A Paris, avec plus de 109 Mds € d'actifs gérés au 30/04/2019, Aviva Investors France se place parmi les dix premières sociétés de gestion d'actifs françaises en termes d'encours sous gestion. Comptant plus de 140 salariés, nous proposons à nos clients des expertises variées en gestion obligataire, gestion monétaire, gestion diversifiée et gestion actions au travers de produits innovants et de solutions sur mesure.
Aviva Investors are seeking an analyst to drive the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) in their growing European Real Assets business. You will work closely with our Private Debt and Real Estate Equity teams, delivering our Responsible Investment strategy throughout the asset lifecycle. You join at an exciting time and will be closely involved in shaping the ESG strategy and client reporting for Aviva Investors Real Assets in Europe.
You will join Aviva Investors in a full time, permanent role, based in Paris. You will work with colleagues in Aviva Investors and Aviva Real Estate offices, with maximum 20% travel to other locations in Europe as needed. You will have functional reporting to the Head of ESG, Real Assets based in London, supporting the drive for a single pan-European approach to ESG in Real Assets. Your Line Manager will be the Deputy CEO for Aviva Investors France, based in Paris, who will support you and your career development in Aviva Investors.
- Support the Head of ESG, Real Assets to define, implement and report on the ESG strategy for Aviva Investors Real Assets, playing a leading role on integration in European Private Debt and Real Estate Equity.
- Take a leading role in establishing ESG reporting for the European Real Assets business, defining the strategy for external benchmarking, quarterly and annual fund reporting, and core reporting activities including ISR and PRI.
- Take a leading role in managing data and reporting consultants, overseeing collection of data from our owned and managed assets, driving consistency and completeness in line with mandatory and company requirements.
- Support the proposition of new ESG-themed Real Assets products and create ESG insights about existing products which contribute to client satisfaction and drive new sales activities.
- Take a leading role in keeping Aviva Investors Real Assets ahead of, and compliant with, all relevant EU and country specific legislation and regulation including Article 8 of the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.
- Deliver annual GRESB reporting for all European funds, working closely with the Fund Managers, Asset Managers and reporting consultant to ensure timely and high-quality submission which achieves the desired rating.
- Represent and advocate for the interests of Aviva Investors Real Assets ESG team in Europe, leading engagement with the Observatoire de l'Immobilier Durable (OID) and other relevant industry forums.
- Be an active member of the Real Assets ESG team, supporting a pan-European approach, and engage with the UK and France based Global Responsible Investment team to ensure cohesion with our house approach.
- Fluency in French and English with excellent written and oral communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Undergraduate university degree in relevant discipline such as real estate investment, surveying, engineering, or another related field.
- Relevant experience in ESG relating to Real Assets, including real estate or infrastructure investment and asset management, or other related fields.
- Experience of managing consultants to deliver data collection, mandatory legal disclosures, benchmarking assessments such as GRESB.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing the French Finance Ministry ISR label requirements.
- Experience of collating, manipulating and displaying data to create insight and management information.
- Experience of working with external service providers and managing agents to deliver on ESG objectives.
Location of the position: Paris 8th
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients’ objectives, not ours. About us
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We’ve built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What’s important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.