Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Within Atos Italia's Business & Platform Solutions (B&PS) organization, we are looking for a Technical Leader who will be entrusted with the technical management of teams involved in design and development of UIs for web and mobile applications.
This professional will join the Web Applications Competence Center as a:
Responsibilities will be inherent to:
· Design of wireframes and UIs starting from functional requirements
· Analysis and implementation of front-ends for web and mobile applications in line with customer requirements
· Management of development and integration teams
· Preparation and execution of test cases
· Technical coordination of activities, interacting with the Project Manager and the rest of the team located in Italy and abroad
· Preparation of technical documentation (e.g. technical specifications, release notes, installation manual, etc.)
· Support for proposals and business development activities
· Coaching for younger team members
· At least five years of project experience on analysis, software development and testing of front-ends for web and mobile applications
· At least five years of project experience on UI/UX design and prototyping for web interfaces
· At least three years of project experience as a technical leader of teams composed of web developers
· Knowledge of the Angular framework
· Experience in creating and modifying CSS stylesheets
· Familiarity with Responsive Design techniques
· Knowledge of module bundling tools (e.g. Webpack) and task runners (e.g. GulpJS)
· Knowledge of the GIT versioning tool
· Knowledge of code quality metrics as well as Continuous Integration tools and methodologies
· Familiarity with agile development and collaboration tools for development teams
The following requirements are not mandatory but will be appreciated:
· Previous project experience on the public administration sector
· Experience of supervising and coordinating offshore teams
· Knowledge of the Ionic, Cordova or React frameworks
· Familiarity with image processing tools (e.g. Photoshop)
· Familiarity with tools like LESS and SASS
· Analytical attitude and problem solving orientation
· Attitude to communication and teamwork
· Attitude to interaction with the customer
· Passion for innovation
What we offer
· Innovative and dynamic projects
· An international and fast growing organization
· Ability to enhance personal skills and develop further competencies in a stimulating and strongly educational context
· Stimulating challenges and roles with increasing responsibilities
· Excellent command of Italian
· Fluency in English
Education : adegree with a technical / scientific orientation is preferred (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics)
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.