Description de l'offre
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
As a Security Engineer SIEM you will be responsible for implementing SIEM solutions for internal and external customers of Atos.
You have a chance to become a member of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
Your main duties will consist of:
· building SIEM infrastructure for new customers during onboarding projects,
· creation of high level and low level design of SIEM infrastructure,
· arrangements of connectivity/storage/equipment for purposes of SIEM projects,
· implementing security monitoring rules in a SIEM tooling, according to the business needs,
· reporting progress of above tasks to Project Managers.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz (remote work possibillity after a probation period).
· professional experience:>1 year,
· working hours:5x8 business hours shifts.
· knowledge and demonstrable experience of Security Information Event Management systems (Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk or other),
· experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting,
· understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts,
· understanding of Project Management concepts.
· English spoken and written on at least B2 level.
· ability to work well in an international team,
· methodical and disciplined work approach,
· good interpersonal skills.
· security certificates,
· references for previously implemented SIEM solutions.
Please provide your CV in English.
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .