Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com
In the context of managing the onboarding process in a fully integrated Customer experience, the setup of Sales Quotation tool is done in order to simplify and make customer track from Order to Contract and Invoice coherent.
As setup analyst you will:
· Manage the Product and Project managers’ requirements for new products launch or change requests: involvement from the project’s start to give options and restrictions from an operational expertise with Sales and Marketing users’ perspective.
· Define developments requirements to IT staffs.
· Provide clear estimates for execution of configuration and setup.
· Implement solutions in interaction with the final users (Sales teams in different countries, external partners, banks).
· Ensure testing of IT developments releases content.
· Follow-up of orders’ integration to back-office tools (Oracle, SMAC, invoicing) by identifying accurate test scenarios and making needed adaptations.
· Integrate the orders ‘look’&’feel’ for users with the Worldline company image strategy
· Communicate with Legal department to generate contract with approved general terms and conditions.
· Ensure the respect of projects deadline.
· Provide proper documentation of setup delivered and functionalities to users.
· Ensure Daily Odoo Support (tickets resolution)
· Participate in Ad Hoc or future oriented projects with SAT team input.
The setup ownership allows interaction with IT developers, Project managers, Product managers, Sales teams (International context and external partners) to Legal and internal back-office teams.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.