Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Within the Technology Strategy and Innovation practice (TS&I), we are looking for an O365 Deployment Expert to join our consulting team. This role is available in various locations across Poland.
· Design, plan and Assist with various implementation projects as they relate to Office 365
· Hands-on project work will include on-boarding new customers into Align’s Managed Services offerings
· Office 365 deployment, administration, migration, upgrades and integrations
· Provide VIP and “white glove / concierge” end user support including training new clients on the features and use of Office 365
· Day to day administration of O365 including policy and configuration changes
· Work with various internal and client teams to ensure a seamless transition from legacy environment to new cloud infrastructure and business-as-usual delivery of products and services
· Perform direct follow-up with clients regarding remediation where appropriate
· Interface with other elements of the client support structure including tracking client issues, updating client tickets and ensuring closure
· Documentation of customer configurations as needed
· Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant areas preferred
· Hands-on experience delivering Office 365 solutions
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Experience in the design, planning and implementation of Active Directory, ADFS, and Azure AD
· Has demonstrated experience configuring Office 365 workloads such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business
· Has demonstrated experience with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
· Has experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
· Team and project leadership experience in a consulting environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Internationally mobile and willing to work away from home on a regular basis
· Fluent in English
· Location: Anywhere in Poland likely to be close to a city with an international airport
· Ability to comply with all necessary visa and work permit requirements in order to successfully reside and work within the UK, EU and Europe.
· Participation in the international consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements
· Working for large clients in all sectors (like public, manufacturing, retail, finance, telecom, transport)
· Internal and external (technology) courses
· Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
· A good salary and attractive extra benefits
· Excellent career opportunities
· The opportunity to work on complex projects for interesting clients
· Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed practice partner and practice manager
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .