Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
The UK&I Energy and Utilities Marketing Business Partner has responsibility and ownership for the production and delivery of all Energy and Utilities Marketing activities within the UK&I.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
This role reports into the Head of Private Sector Marketing, UK&I, with a dotted line to the Global Market Marketing Lead for Energy and Utilities.
The key responsibilities are:
· Creation of the UK&IEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategy working with the Head of Private Sector Marketing, UK&I and Global Market Marketing Lead forEnergy and Utilities.
· Own, manage and deliver theEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategy that supports the business strategy, UK&I marketing strategy and wider GlobalEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategy.
· Liaison with the wider UK&I GBU marketing team, Global Market Marketing Lead forEnergy and Utilities, Atos Marcoms Agency and Central Marketing teams to execute against the overall marketing plan.
· Specific business stakeholder management with the UK&IEnergy and UtilitiesSales Director, UK&IEnergy and UtilitiesSales/CEs and other UK&IEnergy and Utilitiesspecific stakeholders.
· Devise a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan for effective engagement both internally and externally across a multitude of stakeholders.
· Specific responsibility for ensuring the successful execution of allEnergy and Utilitiesmarket-related content as defined in the wider GlobalEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategies & UK&IEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategies including campaign activity, account-based marketing, bid marketing activities, reference and use case based marketing and customer innovation programmes (e.g. utilisation of the BTIC).
· Work as part of a virtual marketing team for cEnergy and Utilities consisting of otherEnergy and UtilitiesMarketing Business Partners within the different GBUs on day to day execution.
· Accountability for ensuring business value is delivered, targets are met and budget is spent on activities that best deliver the UK&IEnergy and Utilitiesmarketing strategies.
· Identify and deliver new business opportunities, support the development of propositions and maximise the revenue/growth across the sector – specifically responsible for generating new opportunities, supporting existing pipeline and enabling order entry through marketing generated pipeline.
· Adhere to Marketing processes and be responsible for own personal performance and career development.
· Build and maintain a personal network of marketing related contacts both internally and externally.
Signs of success
This is a full-time permanent position available from our Central London Head Office in Mid City Place. Some flexible working will be considered. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for.
Typically you will have worked in a large matrixed B2B organisation in a Marketing Manager role. Preferably you will have worked in either the IT and/or Energy & Utilities market.
Skills we can’t do without:
· Demonstrable experience of working as a Marketing Business Partner (or similar capacity) within a matrixed organisation
· Client Focus – Committed to building excellent, long-term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, based on a full understanding of their needs and a dedication to meeting their expectations.
· Proactively seeks client and internal stakeholder feedback and takes appropriate action
· Always considers the impact of decisions and actions on the client and internal stakeholders
· Perceives issues from the point of view of stakeholders, is pro-active and raises different options, exceeding the customer expectations
· Effectively manages client and internal stakeholders expectations
· Delivery Focus – Dedicated to delivering what is promised, ensuring that results are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standard.
· Takes a highly organised approach to delivery
· Demonstrates a clear commitment to delivery
· Demonstrates responsibility for owning and reaching agreed targets
· Is persistent, even when experiencing resistance or setbacks
· Calls others to account when necessary
· Continually measures progress against targets and deadlines in addition to quality standards
· Team Working - Working together by involving others in goals and plans, sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in teambuilding and seeking opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration.
· Ensures that all team members have the opportunity to contribute
· Takes ownership and follows through on team decisions and actions
· Calls team members to account, even in complex or sensitive situations
· Facilitates discussion and compromise to establish agreed decisions and actions
· Effectively motivates and works with other members of the team
· Communication - Communicating clearly, concisely and with passion to persuade and influence, while also seeking feedback, listening, and demonstrating understanding of others' viewpoints.
· Expresses own position clearly and concisely in meetings
· Persuasive and influential in presenting plans and ideas
· Demonstrates attentiveness to others through listening, questioning and summarizing
· Demonstrates sensitivity to subtle verbal and non-verbal cues from others
· Ensures that other members of the team are sufficiently informed.
· Creativity - Identifying effective solutions for clients through selecting the best combination of existing practices and innovative approaches or ideas.
· Adapts existing solutions for new problems or situations
· Makes realistic decisions about regarding the best solution to pursue
· Produces unique or imaginative responses to a problem
· Demonstrates a personal ability to apply creativity in problem solving
· Discusses different aspects of problems to bring more structure in complex situations
· Has the capability to present a clear business case.
· Integrity - Acting as a role model for others by demonstrating professionalism, personal commitment & dedication, integrity & truthfulness.
· Works to high standards of personal and professional ethics
· Clearly indicates own opinion or standpoint, effectively managing the expectations of others
· Takes responsibility for own actions
· Flexibility - Taking a flexible approach, revising plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances, dealing positively with organizational change.
· Adapts to changing circumstances and new information that impacts goals and plans
· Can play several different roles simultaneously according to the specific situation
· Experiments with new ways of doing things
· Takes a positive approach to dealing with change
Skills we’d like:
· Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM qualification)
· B2B marketing experience in either the Energy & Utilities or IT markets
· Working previously for a large matrixed organisation
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe’s leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.