Digital Media/Marketing Specialist in Asiance - Tokyo, Japan
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage ongoing projects for existing clients: plan and execute digital marketing strategies and
campaigns for various brands and industries.
• Coordinate with clients, partners, and media platforms to deliver tailored content through channels including Facebook, Twitter, Line, YouTube, etc.
• Participate in new leads development: meet new potential clients, identify opportunities, prepare new proposals and deliver pitches.
• Work and collaborate cross-team among members in both Seoul and Tokyo office to accomplish exciting projects for our clients.
• Hours: 9:30 to 18:30 (lunch time: 12:30 ~ 13:30).
• Days: Monday to Friday.
• Location: Ark Hills South Tower 16F Roppongi 1-4-5, Minato-ku, Tokyo (106-0032)
How to Apply:
• Prepare your resume, your cover letter and/or your portfolio links and submit your profile on this page by clicking on \'Apply for this job\' !
• Job application: Apply for a job through the people hr.
• Screening applications: Internal review to check the qualification.
• Interview process: First interview with the working group → Second interview with the CEO.
• Final Job offer: Determine the start date.
Ideal candidate profile
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• Native proficiency in Japanese is required.
• Business-level English.
• Work well independently and be at the same time a good collaborative team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, process oriented, well organized.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and familiar with advertising and analytics platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Broad and in-depth knowledge about digital communications and market trends.
• Experience in digital media, social networks, SEO, SEM, e-commerce, luxury industry, retail, and a strong understanding of global brands.
About Asiance Korea
Let’s transform the digital experience.
Asiance is an award winning full-service digital agency centered in Seoul and Tokyo with over 60 digital experts delivering digital solutions to our clients throughout Asia.
Coming from many different backgrounds and specialties, our multicultural team works together to come up with fresh and creative ideas for our clients and partners worldwide.
ASIANCE is welcoming global-minded digital specialists to join our team and continue trendsetting the digital landscape in Asia.