Description de l'offre
Do you love making beautiful things that will be seen all over the globe? The Amazon Web Services Global Events team is looking for a Visual Designer to join our high-energy creative team in making our growing roster of events (over 100) the most exciting events on the planet.
Who we are
Today, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is home to technologies that fuel hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Among our groups that build for our customers is AWS Marketing, which is focused on marketing services across the full platform of AWS, for a diverse audience of developers, IT professionals, technical decision makers, business owners, and executives across industries. The Global Events Team creates immersive and inspiring experiences for these customers by hosting re:Invent, Global Summits, Global Field events, and more. Our creative team supports these events with best in class experiences and creative assets for every stage of the event journey from demand generation, registration, signage, scenic, and swag – as well as fun things like as a world record holding wing eating contest.
Visual designers on our team support incoming event asset requests. They design artwork based off of our event master brand guidelines, as well as occasional ad hoc design for special projects. This will range from large printed signage to graphics for social.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides. This position requires intrinsic design acumen, typographic skills, print and digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker who can bring fresh ideas to the team. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate professionally with key stakeholders is essential.
· Manage a wide array of concurrent design projects.
· Release print ready and digital assets to multiple vendors.
· Communicate as needed with stakeholders and vendors in a wide array of geos to fully grasp specifications and deliverables.
· Maintaining high-quality creative, strong attention to detail, while operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
· Take direction from team Creative Leads and Leadership, while exhibiting ownership and backbone to bring design excellence to the department.
· Stay on the cutting edge of what's new in design, identifying opportunities to and experimenting with applying new methods and concepts to design problems.
· Contribute and grow the group's best practices for design and event creative.
· 3+ years of experience as a visual designer
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and similar design tools
· Strong understanding of the principles of design, typography, composition, photography and color.
· Proficiency in Presentation Design and Powerpoint
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating identity design, visual branding, event design, and/or signage systems across both online and offline channels.
· Expert knowledge of printing process, materials and proofing methods