IMDb is seeking a Video Coordinator, who will be responsible for supporting operations across IMDb's growing video business, including production, development, licensing, and distribution. The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional environment and understands video metrics and optimization. The candidate needs initiative and attention to detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning team within a fast-paced environment. This position will be based in IMDb's Santa Monica offices.
· Uploading video content (original and licensed) and creating / entering text / metadata / graphics for original and third-party/licensed video content on IMDb platforms
· Compiling weekly and monthly reporting, and communicating performance results to internal teams and third-party video providers
· Working with internal teams to ensure visibility of video providers' content on IMDb and social media channels
· Contacting studios, networks and production companies to procure promotional materials.
· Distribution of IMDb video content to third party distributors
· Creating invoices and tracking payments from third-party distributors.
· Managing vendor setup and invoicing including month-end reporting and invoicing, and troubleshooting of any related issues with the internal invoicing process.
· Providing logistical support to Video Producers including show binders, production books, call sheets, research, etc.
· Advising IMDb teams on content selection, ideation, and promotional strategies
· General administrative support for IMDb Originals and Video Business Development