Amazon is looking for highly talented Vendor Managers for our Office Products category in the Milan offices.
The Vendor Manager will establish strong relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors, integrating them in our logistic and catalog systems, planning the selection of season collections and managing inventory levels. Further responsibilities will be to drive projects to improve catalog quality and navigation and customer purchasing experience.
The person in this role will play a key role in building Amazon as an Office brand, strongly connected to the Retail business as other Amazon stakeholders such as Prime.
The Manager will work in an International environment, mostly in English.
· Drive selection (direct / indirect supply, priority brands and terms)
· Establish relationships and conclude agreements/deals with leading brands.
· Execute technical integration with suppliers and lead projects to more efficiently source stock, manage prices, execute promotions and assimilate vendor catalogs.
· Agree with vendors on promotions and marketing initiatives and coordinate with the Site Merchandising team to execute these activities
· Demand forecasting: Create forecasts of demand based on multiple sources (local sales history, other locales data, external sources, vendor feedback)
· In-stock monitoring: Daily monitoring of inventory levels to reduce stock-out/ overstock risk
· Participate day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price monitoring, business improvement initiatives.
· Be an ambassador within the industry and continuously enhance Amazon's position.
· You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within a dynamic and growing industry and get exposure to Amazon's top management in Europe.
The role will be based in Milan. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.