Join Amazon's advertising team and help us create innovative marketing experiences for our growing Amazon Advertising customers. At Amazon we put our customers first in everything we do – including our advertising and marketing programs. We are investing in solutions that help our Advertisers quickly learn about our ad products through our international marketing sites, improving the CMS that powers our backend, and launching new training content in our learning console.
As a strategic and well-funded area of growth for Amazon you'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming new ideas to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product marketing/management to bring it to life.
We are looking for a user experience designer that is passionate about conceiving experiences and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables including wireframes, high fidelity designs, and prototypes. You set high standards for yourself and the team in developing advertising experiences that delight customers and help advertisers achieve their goals.
You have a solid understanding of the current state design best practices, visual design and branding, user-centered design and prototyping. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, analytics, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
· Create wireframes, high fidelity design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
· Develop detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with engineering to see your design through to deployment
· Communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Work with management and stakeholders to drive design schedules and influence business priorities
Please include your online portfolio and process examples in your application to be considered.
Ideal candidate profile
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
· 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer or similar role