Have you ever wanted to work on a system that helps you onboard a plane in minutes after reaching the airport? How about a system which lays the foundation for customers to securely manage their identity information and use it to provide services as varied as delivering a package to earning by publishing a book. These are just couple of many exciting ways that customers can use their identity information. Our customers use Withholding Tax product suite named Taskless to provide tax identity information which enables them to earn from multiple Amazon businesses globally. Using our services, millions of payees and paid billions of dollars from Amazon business and its subsidiaries as per withholding tax regulations. If you are passionate about the challenges of big scale, building cutting edge technologies, and making developing distributed applications easy and reliable then the Taskless team has a place for you.
Who you are
We are seeking a self-driven and talented UX Designer to define, design, and deliver new experiences for Taskless.
As the ideal candidate you will look around corners to define, design and deliver experiences that enable our customers to rapidly interact with the tax information they provide to Amazon in the most efficient, and enjoyable way possible. To accomplish this, you will be responsible for developing and socializing experiences that drive engagement and excitement throughout the organization - working closely with our partners in research, design and product management to help shape a next generation experience. Because the scope of this position will extend across a number of features, the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.
You would be perfect for this role if:
· You're a principled, systems oriented design thinker who envisions and crafts holistic solutions for your users that span the entire customer journey.
· You see patterns and connect dots as part of your daily process.
· You are passionate about working strategically with executives and other senior leaders to create and deliver visionary and customer-focused solutions.
· You're as motivated by discovery and requirements gathering as you are by executing designs.
· You design distills simplicity out of complex requirements.
· You are an empathic teammate who flourishes when collaborating closely with other disciplines and partners.
· You are a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and is comfortable wearing many hats.
Ideal candidate profile
· 4+ years of professional experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or product designer
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field
· Portfolio of work samples demonstrating ability to create memorable customer experiences across a range of touch-points; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
· Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, research and marketing
· Experience presenting designs to senior management, defending design decisions, advocating for the customer, and building consensus.
· Proficiency in design software such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and etc.