About Amazon Pay
Over the past 20 years Amazon has earned the trust of over 300 million customers worldwide by providing unprecedented convenience, selection and value on Amazon.com. By deploying Amazon Pay's products and services, merchants make it easy for these millions of customers to safely purchase from their third party sites using the information already stored in their Amazon account.
About the position
As a member of the Global Customer Experience team you will have a unique spin on customer obsession, with responsibility for designing a variety of commerce experiences that exceed our merchants' expectations while delighting our customers. Your emphasis on the buyer experience will provide opportunity for diving deep with the extended Amazon Pay team worldwide to ensure that experiences are locale-relevant. You will be planning and conducting research against a robust roadmap of product-led initiatives while partnering with engineering for UAT to ensure flawless delivery within a complex environment of web and mobile experiences.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 5-7 years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for retail and commerce applications.
· A portfolio of recent work demonstrating expertise with user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides).
· Bachelor's degree in design, or equivalent professional experience as an interactive/user experience designer.
· Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on technical teams.
· Experience driving user research/usability tests and interpreting usability test data.
· Experience defining and maintaining design patterns and UX standards.
· Proficiency in a variety of standard design tools such as Illustrator, InVision, Sketch, Axure, and Omnigraffle or equivalent.