Amazon Fulfillment Experience team is seeking a talented, and experienced designer to play a key role in the future of online selling at a global scale. Amazon Fulfillment Experience (AFX), a team of researcher, designers and technologist, supports some of the most critical programs at Amazon - Fulfillment by Amazon and Amazon Global Selling. Our mission is to provide customers access to millions of products by making it easy for sellers to provide their selection across borders.
In this role, you will define and drive evolution of the multi-platform experiences across China based sellers, shippers, and operations team to enhance Global Shipping Services. Together we will improve, iterate and reimagine the seller and shipper experience at Amazon, and shape the next generation of logistics products that will allow a seller from any geography to start selling products to customers anywhere in the world with the highest Amazon bar for customer trust, speed and convenience.
You are an exceptional designer who's obsessed with your craft and passionate about designing products that are intuitive and delightful. You lead by doing and have a passion for solving problems at massive scale. You excel through innovation, creativity, and attention to detail. You are a proven strategic thinker and collaborator who flourishes in a large organization. You are skilled at working with multiple stakeholders and leading projects that span numerous teams. You deeply believe that design is more than how something looks, but also how it feels and functions. You enjoy great design debates and thrive on iterating based on customer feedback.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business and to be part of the team that defines the future of online selling world-wide. The UX designer will work closely with our Amazon Global Logistics, Global Selling, and Fulfillment by Amazon teams. The position is based in Beijing, China.
Key responsibilities for the UX Designer II:
· Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
· Use diverse inputs to identify and define exciting new concepts, opportunities, and customer problems.
· Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final graphics
· Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
· Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
· Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
· Coordinate with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and define the experience and design to deliver on the product's objectives
· Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
· Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization
· Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across the array of offerings
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director or similar role.
· Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· An online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision. An online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of stunning user-centered design solutions. This is a requirement for application.