Technical Program Manager sought to support the virtual event initiatives of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketing and help deliver a great experience for our customer.
In this role, you will collaborate with Lead Management and Operations team and others to successfully execute on project requests, ensure marketing automation best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements. You will document and lead training for marketing automation around events, user creation, security reviews, vendor management, troubleshooting, and overall system enhancement.
The successful candidate has expertise with Salesforce.com, common Webinar and Event platforms, Marketo and experience building and supporting global, dashboards and reporting, and the ability to own basic administration for these systems.
This role is in Seattle. Relocation assistance within the US.
· Lead administration of our Virtual Event platforms for small scale events including GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, Kaltura Classroom, Blackboard and Intrado.
· Assist in the management of other in-person event platfoms the team manages such as Splashthat, Validar and Cvent.
· Define, develop and create Reporting & Dashboards in support of marketing team members’ projects to measure and report on the success of their programs.
· Streamline the formal testing and QA process for new event platform features and releases, respond to internal stakeholder issues and troubleshoot overall system performance, focusing on maintaining our SLA with internal stakeholders and delivering a great customer experience.
· Collaborate with Marketing Automation team to enhance and troubleshoot system performance to deliver the best possible experience for AWS internal stakeholders and our end customers.
· Lead projects to extend the functionality and feature set within systems as appropriate in partnership with the Marketing Automation Team.
· 3+ years of experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is preferable
· 3+ years of experience with Marketing Automation systems; Marketo or Eloqua are preferred
· 3-4 years of experience with Event Management and Webinar applications such as GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, ON24, INXPO, Splashthat and others
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is preferable
· 2+ years of experience with Marketing Automation systems; Marketo or Eloqua are preferred
· 1+ years of experience with Event Management and Webinar applications such as GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, Kaltura, Intrado, Splashthat and others
· Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills