Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Reliability Engineering Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
· Work in a hands on manner and demonstrate SME levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
· Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
· Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in his absence.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
Ideal candidate profile
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.