The Amazon Music Creative Studio team is looking for a talented, passionate, expert Producer with a track record of delivery, ownership and process improvement to help us operationalize studio processes and production pipelines across marketing and editorial work streams. This Sr. Producer will deliver on campaign level creative initiatives, as well as build a project management pipeline to streamline our keep-the-lights-on work, and unlock efficiencies in our major campaign initiatives. This role will be focused on enabling and improving process for our global team of content creators and design experts. They will be a definer of how the Amazon Music brand and experience best drives its key messages, ideas, and relationship with customers across different geographies and musical cultures.
Amazon Music is one of the world's top 3 streaming music services, available in more than 35 global locations and more deeply localized for 14 different regions. The service is available as a subscription – and customers have multiple tier and payment options to choose from (from ad-supported, stations-based experiences to full 60-Million song family plan options.) The Amazon Music Creative Studio is responsible for developing Amazon Music's visual representation in the market globally, and creating assets that reflect the voice and tone of who the service is for the customer. We are comprised of a global team of creatives, writers, and producers, and are working towards a single global process for content creation in order to make the best out of a truly awesome global team.
We're growing quickly and hiring the best; this is day one. This Producer will need to be adept at both managing campaigns and building mechanisms, connecting global stakeholders on very specific creative outputs, while also creating and maintaining big mechanisms to remove the roadblocks to delivery of hundreds of thousands of units of content – images, video, and audio. In order to build these mechanisms, they will work across internal partners and external vendor resources, leveraging both process and technology to achieve our goals. The opportunity is to land all the briefs in the best way for each of our unique global music customers.
· Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions to support the global creative studio across creative, marketing, engineering, and programming verticals.
· Improve the briefing process - collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules.
· Work with content creators, customer strategy owners, and content infrastructure teams to define and streamline processes upstream and drive best practices for globalizing content.
· Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to senior management and internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
· Manage tentpole event projects end-to-end, working closely with agency producers, internal business partners, external vendors and other departments.
· Write, edit, review and maintain wikis and process documentation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
· 5-7 years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies
· A degree in program management or equivalent experience
· Strong Microsoft excel skills
· Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party project management and/or ticketing systems
· Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to work on different projects simultaneously