Join the EU Home Innovation Programme to create the best-in-class experience for customers to discover and shop home furnishings online.
We're a looking for Software Development Engineers with passion on learning how to solve hard engineering problems. As Software Development Engineer you will participate on the design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools
· You will have the opportunity to work on new Amazon services.
· You will operate globally distributed servers.
· You will work with customers across the globe.
· You will get the opportunity to work closely with a great team of software developers who will help you grow (and also learn things from you).
· You will understand what it takes to grow and operate Amazon business at our scale.
Our team is located in our headquarters in Luxembourg, in the heart of Europe.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg has Luxembourgish, French and German as national languages, with English spoken by the many expatriates and most locals. Luxembourg is known for banking, steel and a number of EU institutions plus an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. Luxembourg boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
· Good skills in one modern OO language like Java, C++, or C#.