Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The vision of Amazon IN Distribution is to be the preferred supplier of FMCG products for kiranas by using technology to help them earn more profits. As a Sales Associate with IN Distribution, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a sales and distribution strategy that will change the way distribution happens in India.
You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery station operations for our Service Partners. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Service Partners in delivery performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Working with the Station managers to ensure smooth function of the delivery operations
- Preparation of manpower roster for daily operations in lines with the organizational rules & guidelines
- Ensuring the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Monitoring daily station operations & ensure that organizational targets are met without any compromise on Customer Promise
- Ensure the package pick-up process from customer address to delivery station & connecting the same to origin
- Ensure enough bandwidth in delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
· Experience in delivery operations management would be an advantage
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
3. Preferred Qualifications