Which of these options would you most value in your next job?
· Working in a team where talent and potential have more value than paper based qualifications
· Global opportunities to develop in role and choose long term career paths
· Working at the cutting edge of high speed automated logistics technology
· Finding and conquering emerging challenges as the company grows and scales rapidly
· Working in data driven environment where accuracy and clarity is prized above personal opinion
· Where support of colleagues is paramount and “Not my Job” is not in the vocabulary
... why choose? Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team and have them all.
We maintain and optimize all technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network ranging from large, modern, purpose built warehouses utilizing robotics and high volume conveyance all the way through the value chain to small, high speed, delivery stations placed as close to our customers as possible.
The focus of the Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
· React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
· Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· · Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
Ideal candidate profile
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
· Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
· Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Basic workshop skills.
· Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters.
· Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.