Do you enjoy reading source code and finding unique security concerns? Do you enjoy writing proof of concept code to demonstrate the potential impact of an issue by demonstrating it? Do you enjoy protecting customers at scale? On the AWS Penetration Testing team, we them all. Our team is responsible for manual assessment of all products, services and software released by AWS. We specialize in digging deep to find security issues that static analysis tools can’t, we write tooling to help with these goals. The AWS surface area is large and diverse, and we use results found in manual analysis to help improve our enterprise-wide automation to proactively spot and fix potential security issues to protect customers.
· Manually audit the source code of web services and software authored in house by Amazon
· Write proof of concept code to demonstrate the severity of a potential security issue
· Provide clear communication on the issue to developers, suggest and help to test the fix
· Partner with AWS developers to drive improvement in application security as a result of security review engagements
· Provide actionable long term risk mitigation guidance
· Conduct independent vulnerability research pertaining to AWS relevant technologies
For more information, please reach out to to AWS Recruiter, Courtney Schumm (email@example.com)