Customers are rapidly adopting Amazon Web Services as a way to build scalable and cost-effective web and IT solutions for their businesses. To help them do that effectively, our sales professionals need effective training and communications, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We strive to develop content that allows our field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology. With an emphasis on providing consumable, relevant training at the time a learner requires it - not too much, too little, too early, or too late. Ideally available anytime, anywhere and on any device.
AWS Worlwide Enablement, Training & Communications is seeking an imaginative, adaptable, and self-starting Multimedia Designer to create engaging content as part of our digital learning experiences. You will create effective, scalable, and engaging communications and learning solutions that are used by Field Sales teams. The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in the following formats: graphics, layouts, templates, animations, and a diverse array of digital assets to support our global audience.
The right candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be a creative problem solver who is meticulous, customer-obsessed, and open to design critique. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
· Translate words into captivating visual stories
· Propose animation and learning concepts with rough sketches, storyboards, or mood-boards to contribute to the creative direction process
· Edit video and produce animated graphics (lower thirds, slates, tags, bumpers, etc) following creative direction and brand guidelines
· Deliver high-quality assets in multiple formats (motion or static) depending on expected consumption
· Work with creative leaders and vendors to develop and push design concepts, gather information, discuss alternatives, and review design specifications
· Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
Strong preference for Seattle (WA), Arlington (WV), New York (NY), Boston (MA), Dallas (TX). Other Virtual locations in the US where Amazon has a presence will be considered.