The DOIT organization is looking for a UX Design Intern to join a design team in Edinburgh as part of a strategic investment to build technology that will enable Amazon to adopt the most scientific approach to Global Talent Management. DOIT builds intelligent products and services that offer a consumer grade user experience and use science to manage talent development at Amazon by embracing our leadership principles culture. Our designers are responsible for creating and maintaining the key talent management experiences that are core and common across Amazon. In DOIT we are building the intelligence that will enable Amazon to retain its unique “Day One” company culture whilst growing its talent base in excess of 1 Million employees.
You will be joining the DOIT Experience team, the team that you will grow and innovate with. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, mentor and team, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from one of the world's leading online businesses. This is your opportunity to experience a unique environment and spend 5-6 months with a passionate and international team.
You would be responsible to create and turn user insights into reusable and scalable design patterns. You will work closely with the rest of our team, other teams, and customers to help us scale the HR Design System to more use cases and services in HR. You will work on products and features from concept to delivery.
· Design conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
· Define UX patterns and guidelines
· Present work to designers and developers in the DOIT organization
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience creating prototypes or wireframes
· Familiarity with design process
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience