Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society would need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available. Unfortunately, today we live in a world of scarcity where COVID-19 testing is heavily rationed. Until we have an effective vaccine available in billions of doses, high-volume testing capacity would be of great help, but getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments.
As ICQA Analyst you will be responsible for:
· Maintain Health and Safety standards within your sphere of influence, actively promoting a positive Health and Safety culture on-site,
· Monitor KPIs regarding accuracy and integrity of Quality and Inventory transactions
· Review and analyze defect data, while developing corresponding action plans to reduce and eliminate root causes
· On a daily, weekly and monthly basis: develop and execute action plans for increasing quality, inventory accuracy and service satisfaction,
· Partner with Management in the communication and auditing of Inventory Control and Quality Assurance policies and procedures
· To build up an understanding of inventory systems and processes, and to provide assistance, innovation and expertise for problem-solving wherever you can.
· Familiarity with WMS systems
· Strong oral and written communication skills ability to speak to performance metrics (how, when, who)
· Strong commitment to employee development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ year of experience in a related field
· Superior computer skills with experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail