Amazon's International Seller Services organization is seeking an exceptionally bright, motivated, and team-oriented individual to support business leaders. In this role you will be joining a diverse and supportive Executive Assistant community providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help other Executive Assistants do the same. This is a fun and rewarding opportunity in an international organization.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. You will work closely with other Executive Assistants within the International Consumer, Finance, and Operations organizations. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities for this team is important as this position will work closely with multiple geographies and the rest of the company. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
Primary responsibilities (70-80%):
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements for several executives;
· Ownership of the business' annual calendar or Rhythm of the Business calendar
· Management & coordination of travel requirements to multiple international locations
· Event planning for staff meetings, business planning meetings, off-sites, all-hands, and/or external facing events
· Expenses, budget management, headcount tracking, and org chart management
· Communication Management (internal communications and announcements, presentation edits, internal & external email communications, etc.).
· Document writing, editing, and readiness.
· Independent problem solving & ownership for administrative issues/ escalations business-wide
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Additional Responsibilities (20-30%):
· Project Management (meeting agendas, tracking key deliverables and action items, reporting, maintain operational metrics or KPIs for the business, change management, create & implement office processes & procedures, etc.)
· Employee Morale (team events, org-wide events, celebrations, etc.)
· May assist with interviewing, training, or mentoring of additional hires
· Relationship management of Global Stakeholders
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent
· Strong computer skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills