Amazon is looking for a sharp, organized, and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Vice President & Associate General Counsel of International Consumer. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a dynamic in-house legal department with a high level of responsibility working globally. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing schedules and events, and creating and monitoring operations and projects for the Vice President and International Legal team. Candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment, building successful working relationships inside and outside of the company, working across multiple time zones and teams representing the team. Candidate must have strong leadership skills and able lead legal support staff to create, define and accomplish objectives and projects for the group.
The ideal candidate should possess strong attention to detail and high bias for action with an ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests in a fast-paced environment. The candidate also should be able to work independently to develop creative solutions, possess superior judgment and problem solving skills, and have an aptitude for prioritization and managing complex calendaring tasks with diplomacy and discretion.
He/she needs to keep abreast of general business objectives, training, policies, standards, procedures, best practices and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. Impeccable integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals and executives inside and outside the company is key. Some flex hours may be required.
· Complex calendar management
· Travel coordination, both domestic and international
· Expense reporting
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Drive key team projects and work streams (projects, practice groups, team performance & training goals, all hands meetings, and performance reviews, quarterly business reviews, metrics, budgets)
· Coordination of domestic and international training sessions, leadership team meetings, team events, team summits and social activities
· Bridging the gap with international teams & corporate resources
· Maintaining organizational charts and headcount
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years' experience supporting at the sr. executive level
· Bachelor's degree
· Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint)
· Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly motivated, organized and able to work effectively with minimal to no supervision
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Scheduling flexibility to handle international time zones