Global Real Estate and Facilities is looking for an Executive Assistant to work in a fast-paced, high-impact, exciting, and growing organization. We are looking for someone who is bright and motivated with a proven history of high performance to support the Directors in Corporate Real Estate and Facilities located in Seattle, WA.
A good sense of humor is critical in this role, as is flexibility. It's a busy work place and you'll need to possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, have the business acumen to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, and be comfortable enough with ambiguity to be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work with minimal oversight and guidance.
· Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other EAs to provide seamless support to the organization.
· Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate.
· Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
· Organize and manage meetings, events, offsites, and team-based programmatic events.
· Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures, ensuring effective use of time and resources, for the leadership team.
· Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 5 years experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Professional polish and ability to demonstrate grace and composure under pressure
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Superior planning, time management and organizational skills
· Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and in dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.