We are searching for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support our co-founder and CEO, Nick Weaver.
The ideal EA will possess integrity and a mastery of creating order in a chaotic world. You must have the ability to execute at a high level and see the opportunities in ambiguous situations—all while keeping your cool and maintaining a sense of humor. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will be detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently while staying flexible and solution-oriented. This individual must have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, a commitment to customer-service, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
This individual will report to eero's Head of Operations.
What you'll do:
· Be responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
· Streamline inbound/outbound communications; maximizing productivity and ensuring all requests receive attention with the proper level of urgency
· Schedule efficient air/hotel/ground transportation
· Lead all administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation and follow up, space planning, meeting agendas, etc.
· Assist other administrative staff with projects as time allows and as directed
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level