Amazon's Legal organization is seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support the Vice President of Digital Legal.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, and juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals in the company is important. A good sense of humor is critical, as is the ability to be flexible, and change direction at a moment's notice. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with an administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
Other key responsibilities include:
· Work closely with a leadership team to provide seamless support to the Vice President
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling
· Annual calendar planning
· Organize team meetings and events
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· International travel coordination and expenses
· Work effectively with international teams across multiple time zones
· Work well with other assistants throughout the team and across the company
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 3 years of work experience assisting at the senior executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent
· Bachelor's degree
· Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint)
· Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal to no supervision
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Scheduling flexibility to handle international time zones