Amazon is seeking a proactive, customer obsessed and team-oriented Executive Assistant to support the AWS Public Policy team in the Americas. This role requires attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, fluid environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a sense of humor and composure. The candidate will work autonomously on many projects as required and possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision.
This role will support the Amazon Web Services Public Policy team in the Americas with administrative tasks, such as travel coordination, new hire onboarding, meeting coordination, expenses, and calendaring. Key to the position is the ability to be organized, understand business and team priorities, and to anticipate needs proactively while also serving as another "go to" for members of this geographically dispersed team. In addition, the ability to have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little guidance, and be able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside our organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effectively and proactively support multiple team members;
· Expense reimbursement including report coordination, submission and issue tracking;
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner;
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events);
· Catering and supply orders;
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and action items);
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting, and others to provide support to the organization;
· Document writing and editing.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
· Experience planning executive Domestic and International travel
· Bachelor's degree