Amazon is seeking a bright, friendly, customer-obsessed and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join its Public Sector Education Team. This is a great opportunity to join a high functioning and growing team with plenty of new challenges & responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career.
Come and support two of the Directors working with innovative and exciting Amazon projects! The ideal candidate will be professional, hold the highest of standards and be a fast learner with experience using sound judgement while working in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever changing work environment. They must have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks with minimal to no supervision. They will also be a detail oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure.
Finally, the ideal candidate will be someone who wants to be more than “just an Admin” and is ready to build a deep and trusting, long-term professional relationship our leaders. The Executive Assistant will be a key player of the team with the opportunity to take on special projects with increased responsibility.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation
- Create a detail travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones)
- Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies
- Drive team activities (including org-wide meetings, social outings, and other key logistics)
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, audio conferences (international stateside and local) and video conferences
- Close collaboration with departmental EA peers
- Responsible for all space planning activities within the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle
- Calendar Management of two Leaders & their scheduling requirements
- Coordinating individual and group travel to domestic and/or international locations
- Tracking key deliverables of the organization
- Expenses and budget management
- Communications (editing, writing, emailing, announcements, etc.)
- General office management
- Project Management (meeting agendas, employee engagement activities, and/or reporting)
- Space Planning and Office Space Management of a team or floor
- Event Planning
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience supporting multiple people (calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, and event planning)
· 3+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (goal & project tracking, reporting, space planning, budgeting, and process improvement)
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)