The Amazon Devices Finance Team is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support one of our VPs. The ideal candidate will want to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance.
This role requires outstanding organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests. The ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively are critical for success in this role. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
Understanding the company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities are important as this position will work closely with other Executive Assistants across the business and Finance teams. We work as a global team, dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business and product teams: therefore it is essential to have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group, as well as across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have depth of experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, managing domestic/international travel, and helping to drive key deliverables to deadline.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum six years of experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Experience with domestic and international travel (including planning, booking, logistics, meeting & event coordination across time zones, travel visas, etc.)
· Experience planning; budgeting and organizing events start to finish (including team/org meetings, all-hands, project drives, off-sites, social/networking/team-building events, etc.)
· US citizenship or permanent residency required