Do you like Amazon Alexa and have a passion for cars? What to be part of a growing team that works on Alexa Automotive? You can be part of the team that makes Alexa Automotive available across the globe.
The Alexa Automotive is looking for someone who is not only an amazing Executive Assistant, but also someone ready and excited to be an effective “chief of staff” to the Head of Domains and the organization. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the complete picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Plan annual calendars, develop and drive project work plans for business activities, track and ensure completion of key deliverables, and ensure timely follow up on action items
· Anticipate challenges and plan accordingly ahead of need outside of core scheduling functions (talent development, recruiting pipelines, space planning, etc.)
· Drive key team activities such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering
· Coordinate complex travel schedules
· Work with other assistants throughout the Alexa org and across the company
· Keep a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify opportunities for improvement in executive productivity and communications and the overall organization's effectiveness and health
· Work with extreme attention to detail and a high degree of precision across all activities
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional or miltiary experience
· 4+ years of experience supporting VP level executives
· Experience scheduling meetings and managing calendars across multiple time zones
· Experience planning international travel and coordinating meetings and events with participants traveling from other countries
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint