Amazon is seeking a bright, resourceful and motivated Executive Assistant with a history of high performance to support our Hardlines Leaders. This is a high impact, high visibility position working within the team leading our Consumer Electronics, Entertainment Media and our Toys & Sports businesses in the UK.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgement. The successful candidate will have great organisational skills, a strong bias for action and the ability to multitask effectively. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative. You will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Ideal candidate profile
· Several years EA/ PA experience at Director/Board level in a fast-paced environment
· Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Excel (Advanced), Word (Advanced), PowerPoint (Advanced), and Internet
· Ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity and utilise sound business judgment
· Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
· Extensive experience of diary management and arranging international travel and conference calls
· Strong track record of being a team player within a large scale fast-moving and process-driven environment
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to motivate others, and influence work behaviours
· Flexible, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines