Amazon.com is seeking a proactive, customer service obsessed and team-oriented Executive Assistant to support multiple Directors within the Appstore team. This position will assist in facilitating key team activities and projects. The Appstore team is a fast-paced and rapidly growing part of Amazon.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining great flexibility and a sense of humor. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment. The candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. Key to the position is the ability to be organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as another "go to" for all members of this large team.
The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
· Schedule cost effective travel (domestic and international)
· Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
· Drive team logistics, including staff meeting agendas, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics.
· Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, off-site, audio conferences (international, stateside and local) and video conferences.
· Close collaboration with departmental EA peers.
· Bachelor's degree
· Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
· Must demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and have a great sense of humor in the role.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
· High levels of integrity and discretion.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside vendors.
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Ability to build a strong internal network.
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment; flexible.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of four years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment.
· Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Microsoft Word management skills.
· Event and team morale planning experience.
· Project management experience.
· New hire onboarding and team space planning experience