Amazon is looking for a candidate that wants to be part of a fast paced, high growth business supporting our three Finance Directors in the Stores and Grocery businesses. The Executive Assistant will act as an extension of the Finance leaders and will work closely with other Executive Assistants in the business teams and across Amazon.
The individual in this role will need to understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and judgement in handling confidential information is required. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that may require a quick turnaround. This person will partner across our teams to identify projects they can lead to reduce complexity, increase speed and improve our efficiency.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written. This person will have solid interpersonal skills as this position will work closely with other assistants both domestically and internationally.
· Responsible for calendar management and coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Act as a liaison for direct reports
· Manage travel schedule and reservations for domestic and international
· Lead all administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning, meeting agendas, org charts etc.
· Perform other duties and special projects for the broader Finance organization.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level including scheduling travel arrangements (both domestic and international) as well as experience using calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
· Event Planning experience