Selling Partner Interfaces is seeking an a self-motivated individual to support the Director and site logistics for the Santa Cruz office location. This role requires attention to detail, mature organizational skills, and the ability to work with several groups for site management. A good sense of humor with an ability to be flexible is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Responsibilities for this position include the ability to contribute to a global administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
· Coordinate across teams and leaders to ensure meetings, reviews and key interactions are scheduled and maintained in anticipate of key milestones.
· Develop cadence to ensure proactive reviews of the leader's schedules and priorities; ensuring that schedules are continually assessed and refreshed based on changing business needs.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars
· Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering)
· Space Planning and general office space management. Reconfiguration, growth planning, identifying onboarding and transfer spaces. Direct point of contact for facilities. Works with designated space lead in their overarching organization.
· Manage group logistics
· Travel coordination
· Participate in planning of events
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
· Expertise in handling complex calendars and multiple schedules
· Experience creating, scheduling and organizing meetings
· Experience writing, editing, organizing and delivering meeting agendas, notes and documentation
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience in completing high volume of tasks with minimal direction and high quality