The Books Reader and Design Team is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and dynamite self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to support multiple Directors. We are looking for a motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization. The Books Reader and Design team is passionate about delivering great products that enable our customers' love of reading, and you will play in important role in helping us to innovate on behalf of our customers.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, highly organized planner, the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests and wearing different hats. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team in Books to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group. The role requires high judgement, strong communication skills, poise and composure. This role is based in Seattle.
· Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage procurement for the company and expenses in timely manner
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering, etc)
· Drive and track completion of key deliverables; follow up on outstanding items and projects as needed
· Organize, prioritize and manage time-sensitive, confidential information; ensure any action items are executed
· Work closely with leadership team, recruiting and other Executives Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of prior experience providing executive support assistance at the executive level
· High attention to detail
· Excellent skills with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, able to pick up new technologies quickly
· Creative problem solver with proven ability to see complex projects to completion
· Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
· High integrity and able to instill trust
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Passionate about reading
· Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to task switch in a rapidly changing environment