Alexa's Artificial Intelligence team is seeking a fearless, fast-moving, and self-motivated Executive Assistant who will support the VP of Machine Learning Platform Services.
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including management of a fast-changing and complex calendar, tracking key deliverables, leading the coordination of frequent global travel, project coordination, and document review. Other activities may include program managing large-scale global events and sustained programs, drafting emails on behalf of your leader, and running senior leadership meetings (creating an agenda, driving meetings, tracking action items, writing follow-up reports).
You'll also be privy to extremely confidential information, and will be trusted with information regarding data privacy. You need to be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting, long-term partnership with the leaders of MLPS, as well as developing rich working relationships with executive assistants throughout the company, the entire Alexa community, Finance, HR, and Legal partners. You will be entrusted to make a wide range of unsupervised decisions affecting the prioritization, importance, and speed of our business.
This role will also be a lead EA role, with multiple assistants in which you'll be mentoring, coaching, and guiding. The Alexa AI EA group is highly collaborative, robust team. We step in to offer each other support, making sure we earn and sustain trust with each other. We actively seek growth opportunities, looking for new ways to innovate and further our careers, and we always celebrate key wins for our business and our EA community.
Ideal candidate profile
· High school or equivalent professional or military experience
· 5+ years of experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives
· Experience scheduling meetings and managing calendars across multiple time zones
· Experience planning international travel and coordinating meetings and events with participants traveling from other countries
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint