The AWS Data Center Global Services team is looking for an exceptionally driven, resourceful, and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team. We are seeking a meticulously organized self-starter to support three Directors in our growing, global organization.
The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, be customer-service oriented, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. This role will need to execute daily while finding ways to invent and simplify team programs and processes. Integrity, discretion, and professionalism in dealing with leaders and confidential information are critical in this role. The successful candidate will possess the ability to partner with teams across the company, operate independently, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Management of three complex calendars
· Scheduling cost effective air, hotel, and ground transportation, coordinating with in-house travel agents, and managing international travel processes.
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
· Proactively coordinating and engaging with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities, and key business cycles
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, etc.)
· Develop close working relationships with Finance, HR, and Recruiting partners
· Manage allocated space for the team, working closely with departmental and Amazon space and facilities partners.
· Provide back up support to other team EAs
· Administrative support in VP's office as needed
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years of administrative experience or 5+ years fast-paced customer service experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel