The AWS Finance Sales and Marketing team is seeking an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to join a support team that will provide assistance to the team's Finance Directors. This exciting role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple requests. The Executive Assistant will act as an extension of the Finance leaders and will work closely with other Executive Assistants in the team, and within the AWS business.
The individual in this role will need to understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs, and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that may require a quick turnaround. This person will be able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
The most successful candidate will be a strong communicator, both verbally and written. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities is important, as this position will work closely with other assistants across the AWS business and global finance team.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Assist with organizing and executing team activities (staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, off sites, and team social events)
· Act as a liaison for leader's direct reports
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting, and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Contribute to longer term Finance projects
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Manage domestic and international travel as needed; Complete and file expense reports
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
· 5+ years' experience assisting at the leadership level in a fast paced environment or equivalent
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint
· Strong ownership, communication and partnering skills
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment; self-motivated
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction