Amazon.com is seeking a multitasking and self-motivated individual to support one to two directors. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team in Training and Certification, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering)
· Updating team organizational charts
· Managing group logistics
· Travel coordination
· Participate in planning of events
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
· This position will work with other assistants throughout the team and across the rest of the company.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ideal candidate profile
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
5+years of experience assisting at the executive level
· Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
· US citizenship or permanent residency required