Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, organized, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the two Directors within WW Operations HR team. This is a new opportunity to be a founding member of a team tasked with building technology and opportunities for the workforce of the future. This is a high impact, high visibility position assisting global leaders in the rapidly growing and evolving business at Amazon. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented individual to join this fast paced, start-up environment to help invent.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
Key responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple global locations
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Organize, execute, and assist with team meetings (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, executive reviews)
· Organize, execute and assist with team social events, activities and employee recognition
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 5 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Experience with space planning
· Bachelor's degree required