Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, multi-tasking, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support executives within the North America Consumer Finance organization. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record for taking initiative and working independently to deliver results that exceed expectations. This fast-paced team requires someone who looks around corners to plan ahead on behalf of the organization and who serves as a firm and steady anchor to ensure that the team remains focused on the important. A sense of humor is a must!
The most successful candidate will be a strong communicator, both verbally and written, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. You will work closely with other Executive Assistants within the Finance, Consumer, and Operations organizations. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities is important as this position will work closely with other assistants across the business and finance team. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Management of multiple complex calendars and scheduling
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Act as a liaison for direct reports
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Contribute to longer term Finance projects
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Manage domestic and international travel as needed
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint