Amazon is seeking a proactive, customer obsessed, team-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join its Finance Operations team. This is a great opportunity to join a critically important business and be part of an outstanding Executive Assistant team. This role will bring new challenges and responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career.
This Executive Assistant will support the Director of Global Corporate Procurement (GCP) within Finance Operations, and assist two Directors on their team. Collectively, these Directors, and a global team of over 85 people, support the strategic supplier negotiations and procure-to-pay operations for more than $40 Billion in indirect corporate spend . The role has involvement and impact across the Finance Operations Organization (over 3,000 employees) while providing on-site support to our Executive Leaders.
This role requires attention to detail, open communication, organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple critical requests across internal and external stakeholders. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the supported Director(s), have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a strong backbone, a sense of humor, and composure. The candidate will work autonomously on many projects and possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively and proactively support multiple Directors
• Manage complex calendars, and ability to plan ahead
• Expense reimbursement, submission and issue tracking
• Coordinate global schedules and travel arrangements (cost effective air, hotel, and ground transportation, seamless meeting logistics, such as video conference and conference calls for internal and external meetings)
• Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Catering and supply orders
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and action items)
• Suggest and lead process improvements and the adoption of new technologies
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Collaborate with Human Resources for performance reviews and recruiting for interviews
• Document writing, editing, and readiness for meetings
• Willingness to take on increased responsibility
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
Ideal candidate profile
· Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio)