The Worldwide Operations organization is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and motivated individual with a proven history of high performance to support a director on the Robotics team in Boulder, Colorado.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
Additionally, this role will have heavy focus on office management, including handling day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management, employee relations, client on-sites, team events, catering and meeting coordination. This individual will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, and helping continue to grow and develop the culture of the Boulder office. We're looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Experience managing multiple executives' calendars
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Experience with event planning and space management
· Bachelor's degree required