We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join us in Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance team. We are seeking a motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization.
This role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with leaders and the ability to earn trust are important. The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of the supported Director(s) and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization. The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a sense of humor and composure.
The most successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take sound action without having to know the total picture. The strength to ask for guidance and insight when necessary.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Heavy scheduling and management of calendars
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
· Organize, execute and assist with team activities, including all-hands meetings and social events
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
· Track and help drive completion of key actions and follow-up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and actions items)
· Work closely with the leadership team to provide support to the organization
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years' of experience assisting at the executive level
· Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
· One or more years' of experience with internal and/or external event management and planning