The North America Sort Centers organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. If you are an Amazon customer, chances are that your package has gone through a Sort Center. Our business is growing and it is a great time to join and learn how we are building a world class transportation business. To top it off, you will be supporting leaders focused on long term strategy, planning and operations, making it a well-rounded experience. We need someone who is excited about our business and is motivated, to support the Directors on the Amazon Transportation Services team in Seattle, Washington.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Experience managing multiple executives' calendars
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Experience with event planning and space management
· Bachelor's degree required