We are looking for a bright, highly motivated Executive Assistant to support the Senior Manager and the Amazon Web Services (AWS) team in Bucharest Office. We are doing software development for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), building some of the virtualization technologies that power AWS, the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform.
This exciting role requires attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as it is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Scheduling and management of calendars.
· Manage expense report coordination and submission.
· Organize, execute and assist with team activities, including all-hands meetings, recruiting events, and social events.
· Managing group logistics and domestic and international travel coordination for senior management and the team.
· Track and help drive completion of key actions and follow-up on outstanding items.
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration.
· Have fun at work and help others do the same.
· Work closely with the leadership team, other EAs and recruiting to provide support to the organization.
Ideal candidate profile
· 2+ years of work experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Management of calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
· Experience with internal and/or external event management and planning.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
· Have a desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.