Amazon Web Services is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support the Head of ASEAN. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Management of multiple complex calendars and scheduling requirements
· Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
· Updating team organizational charts
· Managing group logistics
· Travel coordination
· Participating in planning of events
· Having fun at work and helping others do the same
· This position will work with other assistants throughout the team and across the rest of the company.
Ideal candidate profile
· Several years of experience assisting at the leadership level
· Microsoft Outlook is essential, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio